bako-racing.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

bako-racing.com
bako-racing.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP any good paint shops in town?????

5 posters

Go down

HELP any good paint shops in town????? Empty HELP any good paint shops in town?????

Post by Mr.DB8 November 3rd 2010, 12:38 am

im ready to paint my car but i havent decided where to take it, i want a clean job. Any suggestions?? help
Mr.DB8
Mr.DB8

Back to top Go down

HELP any good paint shops in town????? Empty Re: HELP any good paint shops in town?????

Post by raymondgsx November 3rd 2010, 2:31 am

Mr.DB8 wrote:im ready to paint my car but i havent decided where to take it, i want a clean job. Any suggestions?? help

I've learned one thing, when it comes to getting my car painted. And that's doesn't matter what you've heard about a shop, it's all in the painter.
raymondgsx
raymondgsx

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001176501567

Back to top Go down

HELP any good paint shops in town????? Empty Re: HELP any good paint shops in town?????

Post by EM1Gurl November 5th 2010, 9:34 pm

Ain't that the truth. I got plans to take mines to TRENDZ....I've seen there work. Pretty awesome. thumbup
EM1Gurl
EM1Gurl

http://WWW.JDMJUNKIEES.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.DB8 November 7th 2010, 2:35 pm

i sent my gurls db7 to trends and they fu**n did a sorry job. i was not satisfied AT ALL....
Mr.DB8
Mr.DB8

Back to top Go down

Post by EM1Gurl November 8th 2010, 6:30 pm

Sorry Bro to hear that, show a pic. How long ago was that? What did they mess up on? I hope we're talkin' about the same spizzy, cause they warranty there work.
EM1Gurl
EM1Gurl

http://WWW.JDMJUNKIEES.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.DB8 November 21st 2010, 10:39 pm

trendz on edison and oswell...they messed up on everything
Mr.DB8
Mr.DB8

Back to top Go down

Post by 98bucket November 22nd 2010, 12:22 am

My girls cousin took his EG to macco, (yeah i know) and his paint job came out pretty clean.
98bucket
98bucket

Back to top Go down

Post by wu_tang February 7th 2011, 6:06 pm

esteemed coach on oak and belle terrace painted 2 of my homies cars. and color matched the front end on another friends ITR really well.
wu_tang
wu_tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum